Pages

Where am I

I managed to slip over on 6-November-2015 and fracture the femoral head of my right hip. This blog is just to keep friends and relatives up-to-date with my recovery. It also will show where the NHS is good and where there is opportunity to improve. If you click the images tab (above) there are a few images of the break before and after the repair.

Update 10-June-2016 - sadly the femoral head has avascular necrosis and a total hip replacement will be carried out on 15-June-2016

I am home in Stoke Bruerne

Sunday 26 June 2016

Day 10

Not a good night last night; not sure quite what happened but I tossed and turned (as best I can!) most of the night.  I must say I am becoming heartily sick of the pontificators talking about Europe. The decision is made and we have to abide by that decision - now what do the prices of houses look like in New Zealand?!

Did go for a little walk yesterday - not far but far enough to make it worthwhile (the Museum) but most of the day spent watching rugby (NZ beating Wales, England beating Australia and South Africa beating Ireland) and bit of Euro 'soccer' stuff but that was just so boring I am afraid.

Hip continues to improve, albeit slowly; but it's probably better slowly and surely than a flash in the pan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.